Comfort Shield Maintenance Plan Giveaway
Right now Bovio is giving away a FREE Comfort Shield service plan. Just fill out the form and check your email to see the results!
The comfort shield will provide your commercial space with..
- Timely and proper maintenance
- Correction of developing problems
- Lower life cycle costs
- Spend less on energy bills and increase comfort
- Specialized testing
- Quality Technical Personnel (QTP)
Enter The Comfort Shield Giveaway
Why Should You Have A Service Plan?
When you have your HVAC system serviced by a professional, you are ensuring that your system is ready to go when it’s needed, and it’s going to work well! A few key benefits to regular maintenance are…
- Your System Will Work – The best thing about having a service is guaranteeing that your system will work when it’s needed. Nothing worse than your system not working once it’s extremely hot or cold out.
- Your System Will Be Efficient – If your system is constantly cared for, it will run better than if it’s never cared for. Pretty simple right? Don’t make your system work harder to do the same job. Not having service creates additional wear and tear, will result in a shorter lifespan, and more repairs.
- Your Energy Bills Won’t Soar – Keeping your HVAC system efficient means that it will use minimum energy to run. If your system is working harder, it’s using more energy and sending your bills through the roof. Keeping your system serviced will keep your bills down, saving money in the long run.
- Your System Will Last – Keeping your HVAC system serviced will help it last as long as possible. Your HVAC system should last 10+ years, and we’ve seen some that last even longer. Because it’s such an important part of your home, and pretty expensive, you want to make sure your system is well taken care of.
As you can see, a quick and simple HVAC service every year is essential to keeping your equipment in tip top shape, and saving money on energy bills.